SIPRI Yearbook 2013: Armaments, Disarmaments and International Security
Available from July 2013
Benefits of the online version include:
- The complete text of the SIPRI yearbook on your desktop or handheld
- Simple but powerful search
- Copious deep linking to authoritative web resources
- The authority of SIPRI whenever and wherever you are online
Already purchased the SIPRI Yearbook?
Activate your account
SIPRI is an independent international institute dedicated to research into conflict, armaments, arms control and disarmament. Established in 1966, SIPRI provides data, analysis and recommendations, based on open sources, to policymakers, researchers, media and the interested public.
About SIPRI Yearbook
The SIPRI Yearbook is a compendium of data and analysis in the areas of:
- Security and conflicts
- Military spending and armaments
- Non-proliferation, arms control and disarmament