Welcome to SIPRI Yearbook Online Subscriber Services. These pages contain information on accessing the online resource, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem. Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to of the product, and these services include:
- Information on accessing the site
- Technical support
- Help with using the site
- Tools to manage your account — online viewing of subscription information, access to usage reports, IP addresses and account preference
- Usage reporting
- Provision of MARC records
- In-library support
- Information on how to promote the product to your patrons/users
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
View our 'Take a Tour' page, which includes a guide through the site's key features. More detailed help is also available from every page of the site, and you can access it here. If you can't find an answer on the site, please feel free to contact us.
To view your account details and subscription information, view or change your account preferences, or to see your institutional usage reports, please select the links below:
- Live demonstrations for UK and rest of world custromers, or for customers in North and South America
- Manage your account for customers in the UK and rest of world, or for those in North and South America
- View your institutional usage reports
- Set your OpenURL Preferences
In April 2014 we launched our new usage portal to provide institutional customers with COUNTER 4-compliant usage reporting. The COUNTER 4 code of practice provides an international, extendible Code of Practice for e-Resources that allows the usage of online information, products, and services to be measured in a credible, consistent, and compatible way using vendor-generated data. COUNTER reports are released on a monthly basis and are available for Online resources and Journals, and will be available for SIPRI Yearbook Online toward the end of 2014.
We provide MARC21 records for SIPRI Yearbook Online which can be downloaded from the MARC records page. To view or edit our MARC records you will need software which supports MARC21 format, such as MarcEdit, which is free to download.
Oxford offers a variety of tools to help you promote your subscription and/or purchase to SIPRI Yearbook Online and get the most out of this resource, such as onsite and remote training options and online tutorials and user guides. To find out more, visit the Librarian Centre or contact us.
To request any of the promotional tools, or to offer suggestions about other ways we can help support your library, please email us at email@example.com.